How it Works
It’s easy. Simply post a job you need completed and receive competitive bids from Virtual Assitants within hours.
Whatever your needs, there will be a Virtual Assistant to get it done: from Sourcing, Inspections, Negotiations, Translation, IP Rights, Photography and Graphic Design (and a whole lot more).
With secure payments and numerous reviewed VAs to choose from, AliNinja.com is the simplest and safest way to get work done online.
Here’s the main workflow of AliNinja.com:
1. Post a Project
- An employer can be able to post projects after login or signup on the site.
- There are two kinds of project submission: submit for free or paid to submit a project.
2. Bid a Project
- Virtual Assistants can find different projects on the main page and start bidding to join the interested project by the “Apply” button.
- Besides, employers can also invite the VAs first via their profiles as well. After that, the VAs can take a look at the project details and decide to bid it or not.
3. Accept a Bid
- Employer will review this bid in the project detail page and decide to accept or ignore this bid.
- When employer chooses the most suitable VA to work his project, he clicks the “Accept” button on the bid list.
4. Open the Workspace
- Once a bid acceptance, both employer and VA can open the workspace to have further discussion regarding the project.
- In this page, they can send a private messages to each other and offer attached files as well.
5. Complete the project
- Employer will review this project when the VA finishes.
- If the employer is satisfied with this project, he clicks the “Finish” button and writes a review for the VA.
- This project is now considered as Completed, the VA will press “Review & Complete” button to review and rate back for the employer.
- If the employer isn’t happy with the VA’s performance after reviewing the project, he can hit the “Close” button to send a dispute to the admin.